I like everyone else have kinda been wondering if Jessica Simpson shouldn’t have already had her baby. Apparently, she told the world she was pregnant October 31, but I’m not sure how far along she was on that date. The way she has been looking as of late in pictures in the tabloids, I would say she has to be ready to have that baby any day. I mean, seriously, any day now. It could happen right about… Now. Some are speculating that it is just the amount of publicity that has been surrounding her pregnancy. It is weird what catches people’s attention. Jessica Simpson has become a nobody since her divorce from Nick Lachey and the cancellation of their show Newlyweds. Sure we had seen her here and there and we still kept up with whomever she was dating and then her marriage. But Jessica wasn’t important, but everyone has went crazy for her over her pregnancy. I guess we will have to wait it out and see how long this baby stays put inside Jessica. Beyoncé didn’t seem pregnant long enough and now Jessica, too long. What are your thoughts on Jessica Simpson’s pregnancy and the publicity surrounding it?
- Watching the @nbcsnl season finale. Hard to believe a year ago tonight, Kristin Wiig left us. 1 hour ago
- Genius soundtrack! #gatsby #jayz #thegreatgatsby #soundtrack #moviemusic #music #movies #movie instagram.com/p/Zej2LpOL4i/ 3 hours ago
- Now I do know of a place that makes very strong Sex and the Beaches. My friend @allyfish87 knows about those. 4 hours ago
- I like fruity drinks, but I like to taste the alcohol. Rarely can find that combo together, so normally I skip them. 4 hours ago
- I love to be clean, but hate to shower. 4 hours ago
Most Talked AboutABC American Idol Celebrity Celebrity News Comedian Comedy Country Music E! Entertainment News Fox Holidays JakeLX JakeLX Entertainment Katy Perry Lady Gaga Movie News Movies MTV Music Music News Music Review Music Reviews NBC New Music News Nicki Minaj Planet LX PlanetLX Pop Music Reality TV Review Rihanna Russell Brand Saturday Night Live Sketch Sketch Comedy SNL Taylor Swift Television TV TV News TV Review TV Reviews Vlog You Tube